Take a Weekend Break! Enjoy the fresh air & nature at its best. You and Your Family are Welcome at Ransai Lakeside Camping
Attractions Near Campsite:
- Scenic view surrounding with water, mountain and the cool air
- Away from city life
- Camping Middle of the Lake
- Boating, Kayaking , Nature Walk, Enjoy Fishing with fishing rod, Swimming
- Fun-filled Games, Group Activities, Music, Dance with lots of fun
Meeting Point : Panvel Railway Station at 1:00 pm
Every weekend (Sat-Sun) Check In 2.30 pm - Check Out 1.30 pm
Customized camping date available on request in advance
Tent Stay (2D 1N) Twin Sharing / Four Sharing
Boating , Fishing, Kayaking, Swimming, Fun-filled Games, Group Activities, Campfire, Music, Dance, Nature Walk and much more masti...
Welcome Drink, Snacks, Break Fast, Lunch, Dinner. (Veg - Nonveg)
INR 1500/- Per Person Adult
INR 1000/- Per Person Kids 5 -12
Payment once done is non-refundable, do check for availability before making a payment.
- 01:00 pm Meet the Team at Panvel station and move towards Ransai pvt vehicle
- 02:00 pm Reach Ransai Boating Point, gear up for the boating till campsite
- 02:05 pm Brief on rules and regulations to be followed by everyone on the event
- 02:10 pm Start the boating, reach campsite and relax
- 02.30 pm Welcome drink and Tent Allotment, fresh up and rest
- 03:30 pm Introduction each one Fulfilled games group Activities
- 04.30 pm Hot Tea
- 04.45 pm enjoy boating explore surrounding
- 06.00 pm Hot Sancks enjoy relax time
- 08.30 pm Dinner
- 09.00 pm Campfire music dance
- 10.30 Pm Take rest in tents or enjoy sky with star
- 06:00 am Wake up call, freshen up and hot tea and biscuit
- 06.30 am Get ready for nature walk.
- 08:00 am Reach campsite fresh up .
- 08:30 am Breakfast
- 09:00 am Kayaking, fishing fulfilled games, group activities
- 12:30 pm Enjoy Delouses Lunch and sweet
- 01.00 pm Pack your back return journey boating
- 1:30 pm Start return journey towards panvel by pvt transport.
- 2:15 am Reach Panvel and bid adieu with a promise to meet again.
You can pay directly through bank transfers NEFT /IMPS/RTGS or deposit and send scan copy deposit slip
Bank Name: Union Bank of India
Account Name: MY MERA INDIA
Account No.: 582201010050456
IFS Code: UBIN0558222
Account Type: Current
Branch: Ghatkopar West
The cost per head includes the following.
- Travel from Panvel Ransai Return
- Breakfast, Snacks, Lunch, Dinner, 2 Bottle Mineral Water 1l each
- Tent Camping
- Kayaking, Fishing, Boating Charges
- Local guide
- First aid and first responder Local assistance in case required
- RT charges if any
- Do read our terms and conditions before registration.
- All kinds of extra meals/snacks/tea/soft drinks ordered.
- Insurance, tips, porters, Extra bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather or any other.
Things to carry
- Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc
- 2 Litres of water must
- Good trekking shoes. sleepers
- Power bank
- Wind cheater optional
- Torch with new batteries must there no electricity only camp charged light
- Extra pair of clothes, socks, shorts
- Cap, Camera as Optional
- 1 packet of electoral, enerzal, glucon-D
- Medications if required for individual
- Avoid wearing precious ornaments on an event, if possible
- And a haversack or backpack to put all the above things to be carried, so hands are free to help each other enjoy camping.
- Booking Confirmation is compulsory with payment
- Toilet facility jungle type will be available at the Campsite.
- Changing Facility will be available at the Campsite.
- We advise participant inform us with any medical issues /history past. Still If he/she does so, it should be at the participant’s risk. The management won’t be responsible for any incident.
- Parking facility is available at Base village
- Smoking/drinking/smoke up is strictly prohibited during the event. Anyone found doing so will be immediately expelled from the event.
- We request you to go through the complete itinerary. Since it is a group event, we will not be in position to entertain any request of leaving early from the event. Respecting the fellow mates, please adhere to the schedule and take back lovely memories.
- My Mera India reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
For more detailed tour information
Website Visit: www.mymeraindia.com
Mobile: +91 77189 80081 -82
Whats Up: +91 77189 80081